Sunday, August 29, 2010

In the beginning...

I always was interested in writing a blog about my road trips and food adventures. In the past I have written about my road trips and posted them on my website for friends and family to read. I have also written about my road trips while covering women's professional football games and posted them on RoadFood.com. Even after receiving some favorable feedback from a larger audience I was still on the fence about creating my own blog.

What made me change my mind was Jet Blue. After reading an article that the airline was offering an all you can jet pass in 30 days for only $500 I quickly bought a pass. Thoughts of flying all over the United States and eating stuff from hot links in Texas to beignets in New Orleans to crown burgers in Utah was enough for me to join the rest of the blogging world.

So I envision this blog to be mostly about food and travel. And while I like to talk politics I will try and stay out of that here. But I will put in shameless plugs for the New York Sharks, the women's football team that I cover. It is a fun organization to work for and going on road trips with 40 athletic and hyper women there is always a story to tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment